How do I know the weblinks in Usborne Quicklinks are safe for my child?
The recommended websites in Usborne Quicklinks have been researched and selected by Usborne editors according to very strict criteria, but please note, a website can change at any time and Usborne is not responsible for the content of third party websites.
Children must be supervised online.
Here are the criteria we use when selecting websites to include in Usborne Quicklinks:
- The site must be presented in an exciting and informative way for children.
- It should enhance the information in Usborne books with video, audio and images.
- There should be minimal advertising, and absolutely no inappropriate advertising.
- It should be clear and easy to navigate, with no links to inappropriate content.
- The text should be a suitable reading age for children.
The websites are regularly reviewed and updated. If a site is no longer available, we remove it and find a replacement. We also regularly replace sites if we find better alternatives.
For advice on showing children how to stay safe online, see our Online Safety page.
If you find a broken link in Usborne Quicklinks, or visit a site that no longer seems to have relevant content, please email us and let us know, using the word "Quicklinks" in the email subject line.