Can I get a replacement wind-up toy?

If you are in the UK or Ireland we will replace any faulty wind-up toys free of charge.  All we need is your address.  If you are in the USA, you can purchase a replacement wind-up toy from PaperPie, who are our US distributor.  Please contact PaperPie via their website

Regretfully, a replacement service is not available to customers in other territories.